Barbados offers an exciting and unique shopping experience. The capital Bridgetown offers the most options in all categories, however, there are also plenty stores to choose from on both the South and West Coast.
Make sure to take your passport and airline ticket along with you so as to benefit from the duty free prices offered in some of the larger stores.
Here are some of the more popular spots:
• Bridgetown, St. Michael
• Pelican Village, St. Michael (Just outside of the Port in St. Michael)
• Limegrove, St. James
• Chattel Village, St. James
• Speightstown, St. Peter
• Sunset Mall
• Lanterns Mall, Hastings, Christ Church
• Quayside Centre, Christ Church (Opposite Accra Beach)
• St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church
• Sheraton Mall